< Back to Career Openings
People and Office Engagement Officer
Fearless is searching for a People and Office Engagement Officer!
The People and Office Engagement Officer will have two main responsibilities: improving culture and employee engagement AND serving as the facilitator for the orchestration of corporate activities.
On the people engagement side, this person will lead the development and implementation of all internal marketing and communication strategies, recognition programs, and events. This will require close collaboration with leadership to ensure initiatives are in line with the company’s strategic priorities.
On the office engagement side, this person will serve as an orchestration engine for all internal operations. They will work to keep all departments on track and schedule. They will be the glue that connects internal organizations at Fearless to provide accountability.
Preference will be given to candidates living in HUBZones. Please check your address to verify that you qualify for HUBZone status: (http://hubfinder.io)
- Develop long-term strategies and sponsor key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Identify and implement metrics to measure performance, develop action plans and objectives, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Partner with corporate departments to support Philanthropy, Diversity, and Sustainability at the appropriate level.
- Oversee functioning of employee events, communications, and employee concierge in accordance with departmental and company policies, and Fearless practices and procedures.
- Oversee the overall production of internal communications, events, and program materials, including newsletters and social media marketing for the purpose of communicating critical information to employees. Ensure all communications reach an audience that is diverse in age, race, education level, etc.
- Develop employee recognition strategies to include reviewing, evaluating, and making recommendations for departmental recognition programs.
- Participate in ongoing analysis of key data to identify trends. Develop, evaluate, and implement new processes to ensure employees are informed of company initiatives, programs, and announcements.
- Collect timely data to support business initiatives through internal focus groups, surveys, town halls, one-on-one interviews, and other methodologies; evaluate and apply the data to support decisions.
- Strategically collaborate with and build relationships across functional divisions, Corporate Entities, and key external stakeholders.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Monitor, manage, and improve the efficiency of support services, such as IT, HR, Security, PMO, and Recruiting. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Human Resources, or related field. Additional experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- 3+ years of operations or engagement experience.
- Master’s Degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of operations or engagement experience.
- Top Secret Clearance.
What are we looking for?
A Fun Professional. Fearless is a fun place, but also a growing business with lots of moving parts. We’re looking for someone who has served in a Bookkeeping or Budget Analyst role or done similar work before.
Passion. We want you to do what you love and love what you do! We don’t want a job filler, we are looking for someone who loves being in a supportive role and that love is translated into an excellent work ethic.
Rock star. We are looking for someone that stands above the rest. Be sure to tell us in your cover letter what makes you a Rock star.
Fearless Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We understand that technology, markets and trends will change over time; however, the one thing that will remain consistent is who we are as a company and what we believe. Fearless Solutions is a place for candidates who want to make a difference and seek a career, not just a job.
Experience Required: Mid Level
Location: Baltimore, MD
Type: Full Time